Setting up the wireless-N bridge seems to be pretty straight forward. Flipped through the guide a little and got the them paired up within 10 minutes!
Hooking up the wireless-N bridges
- Connect one of the WNHDE111 (lets call it bridge A) to router
- Connect the other WNHDE111 (bridge B) to device (wired NAS, multimedia player)
Setting device mode
- Set the switch on Bridge A to “auto”
- Set the switch on Bridge B to “auto”
- Power on both WNHDE111
Pairing the wireless-N bridges
- Push the WPS button on Bridge B for 10 seconds
- Release the WPS button on Bridge B
- Push and release the WPS button on Bridge A within the next 120 seconds
- Wait for the WPS light to stablize
Yes! It is as easy as this! My multimedia player/pc is online!