MLDonkey FAQs can be found here.
Finally found some time to do the patch and compiling the new binaries for DNS-313/DNS-323/DNS-343. Again these archives are for those boxes running on fonz’s fun_plug 0.5. Installation instructions are similar to MLDonkey 2.9.6.
- mldonkey-2.9.6-full-2 – eDonkey, BitTorrent, fileTP, DirectConnect
- mldonkey-2.9.6-normal-2 – eDonkey, BitTorrent, fileTP
- mldonkey-2.9.6-lite-2 – BitTorrent, fileTP
Download (with gd)
- mldonkey-2.9.6-full-3 – eDonkey, BitTorrent, fileTP, DirectConnect
- mldonkey-2.9.6-normal-3 – eDonkey, BitTorrent, fileTP
- mldonkey-2.9.6-lite-3 – BitTorrent, fileTP
Note: Release 3 (-3) are compiled with graphical libraries. Hence you would need to install gd-2.0.35-1.tgz (or newer), libjpeg-6b-1.tgz (or newer) and libpng-1.2.29-1.tgz (or newer) on your NAS before you can start mlnet. Other wise you will see the message “can’t load library ‘libgd.so.2′” and/or “can’t load library ‘libjpeg.so.62′” in your mlnet.log.
Installing graphical support on your NAS
Telnet to your DNS-323 (or equivalent) and issue the following commands.
/ # cd /mnt/HD_a2
/mnt/HD_a2 # wget http://www.inreto.de/dns323/fun-plug/0.5/packages/gd-2.0.35-1.tgz
/mnt/HD_a2 # wget http://www.inreto.de/dns323/fun-plug/0.5/packages/libjpeg-6b-1.tgz
/mnt/HD_a2 # wget http://www.inreto.de/dns323/fun-plug/0.5/packages/libpng-1.2.29-1.tgz
/mnt/HD_a2 # funpkg -i gd-2.0.35-1.tgz
/mnt/HD_a2 # funpkg -i libjpeg-6b-1.tgz
/mnt/HD_a2 # funpkg -i libpng-1.2.29-1.tgz
After which, you could proceed with release 3.